Saturday, March 15, 2008

Giving Credit Where Credit is Due

So the anonymous registrar of olyclass2000.blogspot.com has stepped forward being none other than our own Crystal Rasmussen (Sargent) who I must say gave me the idea of consolidating class member blogs to one place. Feeling guilty a couple of weeks ago that www.olyclass2000.com had gone into disarray for quite some time, I decided to use some of my free time between blocks to just migrate it over to Blogger where I had been blogging already. To my surprise someone (being Crystal) had already homesteaded olyclass2000 and in fact had some class member blogs up. I took a good idea and rolled with it which eventually trickled down to our most recent website revision. Our thanks and recognition to Crystal for the great idea who has been more than friendly about the idea and our apologies to Crystal for the apparent hostile takeover.

If you point your bookmarks to www.olyclass2000.com whatever address we end up using will be up-to-date and redirected to.

Latest Classmate Blog Postings: